The full range of BULLBOX containers, from those with smaller dimensions designed for storage to the largers ones used for shipping and multimodal transport, as well as our special units, are produced in compliance with the most stringent quality standards.
- ISO 668: Series 1. Freight container. Classification, external dimensions and ratings
- ISO 830: Freight containers – Vocabulary
- ISO 1161: Series 1 freight containers — Corner and intermediate fittings –Specifications
- ISO 1496: Series 1 freight containers — Specification and testing
- ISO 6346: Freight containers – coding, identification and marking
- DNV 2.7-1: Offshore Containers
- BS EN 12079 – Offshore Containers
- T.I.R. Certification: All the containers will be certified and comply with “The Customs Convention on the International Transport of Goods under the cover of T.I.R. Carnets.” or “The Customs Convention on Containers.”
- C.S.C. Certification: All the containers will be certified and comply with the requirements of the “International Convention for the Safe Containers.
- T.C.T. Certification: All exposed wooden components used for container will be treated to comply with the requirements of “Cargo Containers – Quarantine Aspects and Procedures” of the Commonwealth Department of Health, Australia.
- U.I.C. : All containers are built in complience with the regulations of the Worldwide Railway Organisation
All the containers will be certified for design type and inspected by Classification Society.